× Members

UC Child Verification

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291314 by Steven
UC Child Verification was created by Steven
Is it normal for child verification to take so long with UC?

We started a new claim last month as we got a migration notice and we got our first statement yesterday which shows they have not included any children on our award. After contacting them, they said they will escalate this to their child verification team but the first payment is due this Friday - I wonder the likelihood of them sorting it out before then, I'm not convinced. Not a great start to UC.

The child elements were included on our previous TC award and we receive CB for our children and the names / addresses are all correct so there's no reason why this should have happened.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291399 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UC Child Verification
Hi Steven

I'm sorry, but I can't tell you whether this is usual or not. Perhaps a member will tell you of their experiences.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.