× Members

ESA / UC MIGRATION

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291299 by Brian1888
ESA / UC MIGRATION was created by Brian1888
I receive old style ESA and ADP

When the time comes to being migrated over to UC, does the UC system automatically know you are in the support group of ESA?

Would they know that I've recently had a PiP assessment with a 10 year award?
( Recently transferred over to Scottish ADP).

Should I inform them of all of the above ?

Any other advice ?

Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291323 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA / UC MIGRATION
B

The information will be on file, however, the transfer of the Income Related component of your ESA is done manually and it can get out of step with the UC migration process so while you should not need to inform them there can be circumstances where you might have to.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: AshleyMcab

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291326 by Brian1888
Replied by Brian1888 on topic ESA / UC MIGRATION
Thanks

Would I have to always provide fit notes when migrating ?

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291330 by AshleyMcab
Replied by AshleyMcab on topic ESA / UC MIGRATION
Your letter confirming your transfer to ADP will have stated that you contact other agencies DWP, Local Council etc to inform them that you are now receiving ADP instead of PIP.

So if you have not already done so suggest you contact DWP/ESA to let them know.

Data sharing between Social Security Scotland and DWP does take place but suggest you do the above to be on the safe side.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, Brian1888

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291343 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA / UC MIGRATION
Hi Brian1888

If you are in the support group of ESA, then you do not need to provide a fit note when migrating over to UC.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian1888

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.