× Members

ESA medical report used for PIP.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291296 by jackslad
ESA medical report used for PIP. was created by jackslad
Just wanted to point out as I have seen the point raised before.
It says on wife`s review letter that .
Medical evidence ......This is consistent with your ESA medical report dated 13 December 2023.
Just reiterating what you people say about making sure you include everything on both reports whether you think it is relative or not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291329 by The Dog Mother
Replied by The Dog Mother on topic ESA medical report used for PIP.
Here's the thing about that in my case, I enclosed my last three or four esa wca reports with my other pip evidence. What I got back was this.
' I can not award you anything for not working'.
I thought omg are you for real, it's clearly not about that but back up evidence for the things I have struggles with, eg,walking,stairs,etc.(amongst other things)
So they will treat any evidence as they see fit.
I honestly wanted to say to them The point of my including these reports really is lost on you isn't it. 🙄

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.