× Members

Update on my Mandatory Reconsideration

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #289965 by Daisydream
Update on my Mandatory Reconsideration was created by Daisydream
Good Afternoon,

I thought I would update you on my PIP MR review which from start to finish has taken a very long approximately 22 months (very stressful and worrying time).
Having just received my decision letter and to my relief my award has been re-instated to enhanced which is great news.
Over the years I have been re-assessed many times but this latest review was the worst ever in terms of time-scale especially.
I know only too well how stressful this process is and I wish to reassure all the other members please don’t give up, it is possible to win your award, believe in yourself.
I would like to wish everybody good luck.
Also, my thanks to all the Moderators, you have no idea how important this site is to myself and many others. Thank you so much for all your advice and support.
I have been a member for many years and I will continue to be so. Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, ivyfox, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #289973 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Update on my Mandatory Reconsideration
Hi Daisydream,

Congratulations on your success! - I am so pleased to hear that those long, drawn out days of waiting have finally come to an end, with a positive result. :side:

Regards, Chris.

@RESULT @PIP @SUCCESS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Daisydream

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #289977 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Update on my Mandatory Reconsideration
Excellent news :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisydream

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.