× Members

ESA reviews

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #289925 by JennyO
ESA reviews was created by JennyO
Just wondering how long ESA reviews are taking at the moment? I submitted my sons within the time allowed on 8th November 2023. I have heard nothing from DWP since then and the money is still coming into his account.

I assume that they do contact to confirm that all in order at some point. I guess I shouldn't worry as long as the money is being paid but I can rest easier knowing I am not going to suddenly get a request for him to go in for an interview etc

A bit of me doesn't want to ring them

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #289958 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA reviews
Hi JennyO

I'm sorry - but we don't have an answer for you. I know it feels like a long time for you - but some people have been waiting more than a year to find out. The only thing you can do to ease your worries is to ring and ask about the current status of his review.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.