× Members

IAS text message to fill out a form

• robertusdejong@aol.com
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 1 day ago #289648 by robertusdejong@aol.com
IAS text message to fill out a form was created by robertusdejong@aol.com
Hi. I received a text message from IAS to fill out a form following the link they gave me. They said it will take about 20 mins and could help with the PIP review I'm undertaking on behalf of my son. The form seems a bit yes or no. Only some boxes for explanation. Has anyone had any experience of this? The note attached says it is not compulsory to fill it in but if I do it could help and mean I don't need a face to face assessment. I only have five days to fill it in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 weeks ago - 5 months 4 weeks ago #289665 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IAS text message to fill out a form
r

You must change your username immediately as it appears to be your email address or we may not be able to allow further posts.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum

I have never heard of this "form" being used during the assessment process.

I would be very careful about completing it there are only three official forms for a PIP assessment; the PIP2, AR1 and AR2, for UC/ESA there is the UC50/ESA50.

Have they told you the assessment cannot proceed without you completing this form?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.