× Members

PIP2 FORM

More
8 months 1 day ago #287256 by KelliePapillon
PIP2 FORM was created by KelliePapillon
I have been using to the PIP Guide booklet religiously as a guide for filling in my pip2 form, and trying to answer each of the activities using the 6 question framework recommended. My question is how do you answer each one especially the first 2 questions when you have numerous conditions that could be linked to one another in a way that doesn't involve "going all round the houses", so to speak just to get my point across effectively and succinctly?

(CONDITIONS): Endometriosis stage 4
Autism Spectrum Disorder (awaiting formal diagnosis)
Anxiety and Depression
Significant OCD
Extreme Fatigue
Brain fog
Hot flushes
B12 deficiency

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 day ago #287259 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP2 FORM
Hi KP,

You answer each question based on how your conditions/symptoms affect you on a daily basis. The impact they have on your life, and the difficulties you experience because of them.
I also suffer from a few of what you've mentioned, including waiting on an assessment with the Adult Neurodevelopmental Team for possible ADHD/Austistic Spectrum Disorder.
I also suffer from Vitamin B12 deficiency, and the likelihood with that one is that they'll either tell you to take a spray or tablets for it, or if it's really bad, then you're probably going to be told you need regular injections.

Hope this info helps :)

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.