× Members

ADP -Re-determination

More
8 months 5 days ago #287138 by annas100
ADP -Re-determination was created by annas100
I just would like to thank this website as it really helped me to scored both 14 points.
As I mention before I was worry about my decision as I was changed my circumstances 3rd of may and 27 of July , but my review was on the 25th September 2023, I asked them again to review everything again and ask my Gp , OT etc for their report. Today 26th of January 2024 I have got my Re-determination back with higher reward. I am very happy as you guys are amazing here and I know ADP is new in Scotland but their communication on a chat form is amazing. I read a lots of stories here and it’s very helpful and thank you to you all as you are so supportive and tell us here what to do. I am a member for 3 years and I will continue to be as English is my third language and I will always ask you or call for help
If I don’t know what to do.
You keep your hard work as without I would be lost here. You do explain everything and that what help
me how to fill my from and sent it away .
Adult disability maybe take a time but they are so helpful and they also phoned me back when my chat was disconnected and explained everything .
I get my back payment in February 2024 when my payment due as it was explained on the letter I have received today . Hope this help ! Don’t be afraid just phone or go on online chat they are very helpful and I was really worry sick for nothing but that’s my part of condotions too.
Thank you again and hope this help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 5 days ago #287141 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ADP -Re-determination
Hi annas100

Many congratulations. So glad you won your re-determination for your ADO. That is good to hear. Thanks for taking the time to post your story.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @ADP @RE-DETERMINATION

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lauren, annas100

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid