× Members

ADP -Re-determination

More
8 months 5 days ago #287138 by annas100
ADP -Re-determination was created by annas100
I just would like to thank this website as it really helped me to scored both 14 points.
As I mention before I was worry about my decision as I was changed my circumstances 3rd of may and 27 of July , but my review was on the 25th September 2023, I asked them again to review everything again and ask my Gp , OT etc for their report. Today 26th of January 2024 I have got my Re-determination back with higher reward. I am very happy as you guys are amazing here and I know ADP is new in Scotland but their communication on a chat form is amazing. I read a lots of stories here and it’s very helpful and thank you to you all as you are so supportive and tell us here what to do. I am a member for 3 years and I will continue to be as English is my third language and I will always ask you or call for help
If I don’t know what to do.
You keep your hard work as without I would be lost here. You do explain everything and that what help
me how to fill my from and sent it away .
Adult disability maybe take a time but they are so helpful and they also phoned me back when my chat was disconnected and explained everything .
I get my back payment in February 2024 when my payment due as it was explained on the letter I have received today . Hope this help ! Don’t be afraid just phone or go on online chat they are very helpful and I was really worry sick for nothing but that’s my part of condotions too.
Thank you again and hope this help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 4 days ago #287141 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ADP -Re-determination
Hi annas100

Many congratulations. So glad you won your re-determination for your ADO. That is good to hear. Thanks for taking the time to post your story.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @ADP @RE-DETERMINATION

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lauren, annas100

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.