× Members

ESA and PIP

More
8 months 1 week ago #287041 by Tracey
ESA and PIP was created by Tracey
Hi there,
I apologise if this has already been asked but I’m struggling to understand what I’m looking for.
I am on new style ESA in the Limited capacity / support group. I have recently been awarded pip via a tribunal. My question is, will my recent pip award affect my ESA in anyway.
Sorry if this has been asked before but because there are different ESA’s I am struggling to comprehend the effect standard care and higher mobility will have.
Many thanks in advance
Kind regards
Tracey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 6 days ago #287068 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA and PIP
Hi Tracey

As you are in receipt of NS ESA, this is a contribution based benefit, therefore your NS ESA will not be affected by you receiving PIP.

Depending on your circumstances you may be alble to claim UC, we would advise you to seek help from your local Welfare Rights Organisation; advicelocal.uk they will be able to take all your circumstances into account when giving you advice.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.