× Members

PIP review- supporting evidence

More
8 months 1 week ago #287024 by Orangeblossom
PIP review- supporting evidence was created by Orangeblossom
What can you add if you have been diagnosed in the past my consultants etc but have no regular follow up with them as it's been left to the GP to prescribe and monitor?

A GP summary I suppose, anything else, it mentions a prescription copy. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #287032 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP review- supporting evidence
Hi Orangeblossom

We get asked this question quite often when a claimant struggles to find any supporting documents.

You can complete a day diary for a week, which can show how you are each day, very useful if you suffer from a flucterating condition. Support letter from family and friend as to what support they give you and why, the why part is the important part which is often missed out.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 months 6 days ago #287072 by Blueberry Owl
Replied by Blueberry Owl on topic PIP review- supporting evidence
I wondered this especially as some other advice here is to treat each review as a new claim rather than just saying ‘no change’.
So I’ve gone the whole hog and included historical as well as up to date things, especially anything that confirms a diagnosis, hospital letters and hospital prescriptions that GPs don’t deal with.

More
8 months 6 days ago #287077 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP review- supporting evidence
Hi Blueberry Owl

You have done the correct thing, good luck with your claim, let us know how you get on.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blueberry Owl

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.