× Members

ADP Redetermination Timeline

More
8 months 5 days ago #286997 by Dee Emm
ADP Redetermination Timeline was created by Dee Emm
Hi Everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone on here has submitted a redetermination for adult disability payment yet?

If so, can you give me an idea of how long you've waited for a decision? Social Security Scotland have 8 weeks to make a decision or you can abandon the redetermination process & go straight to an appeal. Maybe a little naively I was expecting to get my decision at the end of the 8 weeks, or there abouts, but I'm now on week 15. I've chosen to wait for the decision & not jump to an appeal, as the whole redetermination process will have been for nothing. I have contacted them to chase and all they can tell me is that its with a case worker & it shouldn't be much longer.

Is anyone else having/ had a similar experience?

Thanks,
D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 4 days ago #287000 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic ADP Redetermination Timeline
Hi Dee,

Message approved and ready to see if any claimants can assist in letting you know if they've shared a similar experience.

Chris :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 2 days ago #294738 by Amanda Ashton-Booth
Replied by Amanda Ashton-Booth on topic ADP Redetermination Timeline
How long did this take in the end? I’m awaiting redetermination decision and the 8 weeks is up next week. Hopefully you got a good outcome.

More
1 week 2 days ago #294742 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ADP Redetermination Timeline
Hi Amanda

Welcome to the forum.

Your forum name appears to be your real name, I would advise you to change it to protect your anonymity. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.