× Members

ADP Scotland success

More
8 months 1 week ago #286919 by aberdeenangus
ADP Scotland success was created by aberdeenangus
Just an update on my Adp renewal(Scottish version of PiP).
I filled in the NO Change declaration on renewal form as the form indicated no need to go into detail if that's the case. Was a bit worried I'd made a boo boo but 6 months later, having heard nothing from them I got awarded same rate for 4 years! I was dubious about ADP as I expected it to be PiP in a kilt but although slow, it was relatively stress free and pretty straightforward, at least for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prudent, lauren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286948 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ADP Scotland success
Hi aberdeenangus

Congratulations. So glad that your ADP has come through in a relatively painless manner. Thanks for letting us know.

BIS

Tags @RESULT @ADP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 months 1 week ago #286959 by Prudent
Replied by Prudent on topic ADP Scotland success
Thank you for this information. I returned a renewal form in late August. I did fill in changes to my condition. I phoned today as I had heard nothing further and I have been told my form is still in a queue.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286996 by aberdeenangus
Replied by aberdeenangus on topic ADP Scotland success
I have my fingers crossed that you'll have a similar positive result. Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prudent

More
8 months 1 week ago #287035 by housemouse93
Replied by housemouse93 on topic ADP Scotland success
Happy for you and as a fellow Scot, PIP in a kilt 😂.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aberdeenangus

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.