× Members

Pension age in 3 months review end of year

More
8 months 1 week ago #286814 by Grahammylo
Pension age in 3 months review end of year was created by Grahammylo
Hi my review date was dec 1st 23 it’s been extended to 1st dec 24 but I reach 66 on 29th march 24 will I get a longer award I get full award in mobility and daily living thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286815 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pension age in 3 months review end of year
G

If you have an existing award of Mobility and show that you still meet the criteria then the award can be extended as part of a new Decision on your claim.

The DWP does have the option of extending any new award to an On-Going one as you approach or pass State Retirement Age but it is not a given that this will happen.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grahammylo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.