× Members

Advice on filling pip form

More
8 months 1 week ago #286750 by dorabelle
Advice on filling pip form was created by dorabelle
Hi I am looking for some advice please I have been waiting for my pip review assessment since April last year i keep getting reminders that it's waiting to be looked at also its been extended till then in the mean time my circumstances have changed so I rang them to be told they are sending me another form to fill in the question I am asking do I have to fill it all out again as the same one I have sent in and just add on my new health condition or just only fill in my new condition on this new form only or will they use the 2 forms for my assessment together I hope it's not confusing thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286768 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Advice on filling pip form
Hi Dorabelle

Personally, I would fill out the entire form again. (I am assuming that you kept a copy of your previous form and therefore it should be simple to copy the information). The reason why I say that is that you can't necessarily rely on an assessor looking at two forms, and therefore, they may not get the entire picture.

If you made it clear that you were just reporting a change of circumstances, you could just fill in the relevant parts, but you would need to write in every other question, "Read the answer on the review form dated X," which should tell them there is another form to look at.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: dorabelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.