× Members

PIP Review/Supporting evidence

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286678 by dawsden
PIP Review/Supporting evidence was created by dawsden
Hi
I am waiting for my PIP award to be reviewed.
Having read your very informative review guidance (p 129) I wonder if you could tell me how I go about sending in extra supporting evidence. I have received the txt from them saying they are to review it, but it does not allow you to send a reply and I can't find any email address to send attachment. I of course would like to get this to them so hopefully my review can be determined at Manager level, without it going to capita or such like.
I would be grateful for any advice
Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286705 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Review/Supporting evidence
Hi dawsden

You can send additional information to the DWP - to the address on the last communication you received. I know some people have emailed information - but this can only be set up by the DWP in special circumstances and there is no email address which is currently advertised. You can always ring and see what they say.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.