× Members

PIP review

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286676 by pauls1
PIP review was created by pauls1
I was put on PIP standard and it's due to end on November this year , they said it was a fixed time until November so that was 2 years from when awarded .

I was just wondering iff they will send a review form or will I have to make a new claim I still have the same condition I had but a bit worse

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286703 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP review
Hi Pauls1

I would contact the DWP two months before your end date if you have heard nothing from them and check whether they are going to send out a renewal form or a new claim form.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: pauls1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.