× Members

I was honestly so grateful for my PIP Lifeline during the pandemic...

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286631 by Wzwzy
Then I got put on the 'phone and dump list' despite already proving that my conditions are medically permanent with no possible prognosis of recovery or recovery is a medical impossibility by the nature of the condition. The DWP operatives timed the PIP cut and subsequent halving of ESA leaving me to survive on £100 a week, which was viciously harsh the previous 3times they did it, this time everything has quadrupled in price, and they timed it specifically to MARR my birthday, my mums birthday, Christmas, and New Years in one vicious hit. Its a despicable thing to do to anyone and I certainly did nothing to deserve it, its so harsh its dangerous and I suspect deliberate maliciously intended willful endangerment, I really feel I should complain but Im thinking should I postpone an official complaint untill after the appeal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286643 by BIS
Hi Wzwzy

I'm sorry that you find yourself in this position. You have to do what you feel is right for you, but I think you should put all your energy into sorting out your claims to see if you can get your money restored to the same levels as it was before. Putting in a complaint can take a lot of energy. Only you know how much energy you have to fight - so only you can decide whether it's something you want to do now or put off until later. The other thing to think about is "what outcome do you want from the complaint?" Answering that question can sometimes help in making the decision when to start the complaint.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286682 by Wzwzy
Thanks for the advice BIS, Any available energy is used on surviving, I changed my medication from a 20year opioid addiction to natural Herb alternative CBPM and while the Herb is miraculous in effect, all the original genetic health issues continue as they have everyday of my life. Ive never had 'energy to fight' because its all used up on daily survival and I should not have to. The only outcome I would want from a complaint is that the rogue operatives involved were made aware of the fact I did nothing to deserve such dangerous and viciously harsh treatment, which I suspect was preconspired, deliberate and a source of amusement for them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aberdeenangus

More
8 months 1 week ago #286796 by Wzwzy
The act of cutting a persons income to a third of what it was has implications far beyond a complaint as the scale of the amount of people it happened to is indicative of a potential mass conditioning or prepping of potential future cannon fodder and is similar in effect to domestic abuse but by a government agency or infiltrated operatives therein.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Chris

More
8 months 1 week ago #286830 by Chris
Hi Wzwzy,

I too am in exactly the same boat as you - I was awarded a large backdated PIP sum last year, and didn't realise that I only had a year to spend it, when I was trying to save it for a rainy day - and I'm penalised now Universal Credit wise because of this. After my rent is paid, I'm left with £128 per month UC to live on, because of these so called savings and the 6 grand upwards rule, which is getting less and less as time goes on.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.