× Members

MR Query continued from previous post

More
9 months 1 week ago #286552 by Daisydream
MR Query continued from previous post was created by Daisydream
Hi Gordon,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Hope you don’t mind me asking another question I am not sure of:
My previous pip review in 2020 went to the MR stage but before I got the chance to send in my MR letter/findings a Case Manager phoned to say that he had looked at my case and in his opinion my mobility difficulties were far greater and he would be re-instating my mobility back to Enhanced award. He further confirmed that this was consistent with all the available evidence.

Should I add what this Case Manager said in 2020 review in my MR letter as my health conditions have not and will not improve with time, they will only deteriorate.

Thank you again for all your support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #286579 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic MR Query continued from previous post
Hi Daisydream

Yes I would include any supporting documents you have to help your claim, providing they are relevant, what the DWP do not want is appointment letters as they do not say anything, they much prefer outcome letters after your appointment with a diagnose.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.