× Members

Migration

More
9 months 1 week ago #286546 by misunderstood
Migration was created by misunderstood
I am on ESA LCW andin temporary accommodation but I can see when the proposed migration is for my group as HB can't be transferred to UC.
Will it be in the housing benefit only group which doesn't mention ESA? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #286578 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Migration
Hi misunderstood

At present it is only single claimants in receipt of tax credits that are being sent migration letters inviting claimants to apply for UC.

All claimants in receipt of tax credits will be be sent a migration letter some time in the new year, followed by other legacy claimants.

It does depend on what type of ESA you are claiming, watch out for more information in our free newsletter, it will keep you up to date with what is happening.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.