× Members

Appeal help query

More
9 months 1 week ago #286541 by Flossie1971
Appeal help query was created by Flossie1971
H,i there. I am in the process of lodging an appeal for PIP. Can I fill in the online SSCS1 form just giving a brief outline of why I’m unhappy with the DWP’s decision and then submit a longer, more detailed, written submission at a later date? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #286544 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Appeal help query
Hi Flossie1971

You can update the online form after you first submit it. Information can be submitted up to a week before the date of your Tribunal. (you can write it and send it in - but you will need to check later that anything you submitted by post had been connected to your online initial submission)

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 months 1 week ago #286553 by Flossie1971
Replied by Flossie1971 on topic Appeal help query
Thank you so much!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.