× Members

dwp free post envelope

More
9 months 1 week ago #286400 by lottie1
dwp free post envelope was created by lottie1
Do you know if you can get Proof of postage for a Dwp 2nd class freepost envelope?

Any idea how long it takes to get to wolverhampton pip dwp address?

Its my pip review form and evidence .i have photocopied everything sent including the form so i have copies

I know 1st class recorded is next day delivery around £8ish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #286427 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic dwp free post envelope
Hi lottie1

The answer to your first question is yes you can.

Answer to your second question is I have no idea, especially at this time of year.

For peace of mind if you can afford to send it by recorded delivery then it would be prudent to do so, as I quite often hear from claimants when things go astray, if they have proof of postage then you can show that it has been posted off whereas recorded delivery usually shows time and who signed for the item.

I would depend on how much time you have. A client contacted me today to say that he received a letter from DWP stating his claim has been closed as it was late. We managed to get it reinstated as we posted it on the 7th November and showed it was delivered on the 2nd December, post at the moment is horrendous.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 months 1 week ago by Gary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lottie1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.