× Members

Withdrawing PIP claim and starting again?

More
9 months 1 week ago #286600 by Mitch
Replied by Mitch on topic Withdrawing PIP claim and starting again?
Hi LL26! Hope you're well!

I have downloaded the guides to help with MRs but they seem to be aimed more at tribunals. Is there any guide that shows how to strucutre a letter, what to include etc?

I've looked through them all but can't seem to find the right thing.

Thanks for helping!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #286601 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Withdrawing PIP claim and starting again?
Hi Mitch,

I think this site is more related to the information to help you, rather than specific layouts. For that, you could try the following: www.disability.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/...-Reconsideration.pdf

Hope this helps,

Regards, Christmas Chris :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 months 1 week ago #286602 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Withdrawing PIP claim and starting again?
You could also get a chatbot AI app or webpage, and type it in what details you have, and they word it in a professional way for you.

Regards.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mitch

More
9 months 1 week ago #286624 by LL26
Hi Mitch
Please see this link. Its a previous post that deals with how to write MR or appeal. Some overlaps what I said already but it may help.
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...ng-pip-appeal#284483
Have a lively Christmas.
LL26

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.