× Members

Asking for assessment report after phone assessment for ESA.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286209 by Painter84
Hello,

I've looked at the guides and i can't seem to find the exact information I'm looking for although sorry if I've just missed it.

My partner had a telephone medical assessment for ESA last week and i had read here that he should wait 48hrs and then phone the DWP to ask for the report from that assessment, is that correct? Is that called the PA4 or do i have that wrong?

Also i did attempt to phone the DWP yesterday but after a number of questions they wanted his bank account sort code, which caught me off guard and i ended the call as i didn't know if that is normal for them to ask for now?

Thankyou in advance for any advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286218 by Gordon
P

The DWP will not release the ESA assessment report (ESA85) until the Decision is made and notified. The information you have is for PIP.

It's unusual for the DWP to ask for a Sort Code but it is a valid security question, perhaps your not being the claimant prompted the question.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Painter84

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286219 by Painter84
Oh i see! Thankyou so much for clarifying.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.