× Members

Pip review form/ extension

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286159 by Yesuf
Pip review form/ extension was created by Yesuf
Hi everyone

I am currently preparing to fill and send the pip review form . But I am still waiting for some documents. As it is a festive period it is difficult. So my question can any one request for extension. Or do they need strong reason to extend the deadline. How can I ask for extension?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286170 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip review form/ extension
Hi Yseuf

Anyone can ask for an extension, and you simply tell them you need more time. You don't have to go into any deep explanation. You should automatically be granted a two-week extension. If that's not enough - you can request a second extension, but don't leave it until the last minute to ask for it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yesuf

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286200 by Yesuf
Replied by Yesuf on topic Pip review form/ extension
Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to send supporting documents after submitting the review form.. some of the documents may delay due to the x master season.

Thanks

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286211 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip review form/ extension
Hi Yesuf

You can send supporting documentation later - but make sure that you mention that there are documents to follow when you submit the review form - and say what they will be.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yesuf

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid