× Members

The brown envelop with review form has arrived…..

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286058 by Kevsue19
After the text about ten days ago, I knew it was on its way, so I have spent the last ten days preparing myself! Still got that feeling in my stomach when I saw it, but for the first time ever (after 3 reviews in the past) I laughed - because the return date is Christmas Day! What a wonderful Christmas present to have! All my evidence is copied, with an attached bibliography (I used to tutor at University!) and I have allocated Monday and Tuesday to do the form. Hopefully I can then send it if and forget it - my award was extended to April 2025 so at least I’m not worried about that running out -yet!
I will be reading the guides and following the advice, thank you all
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286083 by Gary
Hi Evelyn

Yes your post did bring a smile to my face, as if DWP work on Christmas Day 🎅🏻

on a more serious note make sure you make a copy of your form and post your form off by recorded delivery as a number of forms have gone missing.

Good luck with your application.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286101 by Chocolady
Good luck, I got a call from them once from scotland on Xmas eve! I’m sure they’d been out on the drink and just wanted to prank a few people to make them anxious and spoil their Xmas as the woman sounded vaguely amused and odd 😂. The question she asked Id already told them many times so it was very odd! Hope it goes well x

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286104 by Kevsue19
Thanks Gary. I phoned this morning (got through fairly quickly at 10am) and the lady on the phone laughed too! She has extended my return date to 9th January. I will make a start on it next week, i have already got the evidence from the last 3 years of treatments,the GP summary you can get printed and lots of diary entries - I even have a headed letter from the museum where I volunteer once a week confirming my limitations when I am there. I was also shocked to see that in 3 years my amitriptyline prescription , one of my painkillers , has increased by 375%. I saw a different GP the other day who commented on my ability to stay awake on the dose I take! I am trying not to stress about it too much as I love Christmas- DWP. Is not going to ruin my Christmas 🎅🏻🎅🏻
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.