× Members

The brown envelop with review form has arrived…..

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286058 by Kevsue19
After the text about ten days ago, I knew it was on its way, so I have spent the last ten days preparing myself! Still got that feeling in my stomach when I saw it, but for the first time ever (after 3 reviews in the past) I laughed - because the return date is Christmas Day! What a wonderful Christmas present to have! All my evidence is copied, with an attached bibliography (I used to tutor at University!) and I have allocated Monday and Tuesday to do the form. Hopefully I can then send it if and forget it - my award was extended to April 2025 so at least I’m not worried about that running out -yet!
I will be reading the guides and following the advice, thank you all
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286083 by Gary
Hi Evelyn

Yes your post did bring a smile to my face, as if DWP work on Christmas Day 🎅🏻

on a more serious note make sure you make a copy of your form and post your form off by recorded delivery as a number of forms have gone missing.

Good luck with your application.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286101 by Chocolady
Good luck, I got a call from them once from scotland on Xmas eve! I’m sure they’d been out on the drink and just wanted to prank a few people to make them anxious and spoil their Xmas as the woman sounded vaguely amused and odd 😂. The question she asked Id already told them many times so it was very odd! Hope it goes well x

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286104 by Kevsue19
Thanks Gary. I phoned this morning (got through fairly quickly at 10am) and the lady on the phone laughed too! She has extended my return date to 9th January. I will make a start on it next week, i have already got the evidence from the last 3 years of treatments,the GP summary you can get printed and lots of diary entries - I even have a headed letter from the museum where I volunteer once a week confirming my limitations when I am there. I was also shocked to see that in 3 years my amitriptyline prescription , one of my painkillers , has increased by 375%. I saw a different GP the other day who commented on my ability to stay awake on the dose I take! I am trying not to stress about it too much as I love Christmas- DWP. Is not going to ruin my Christmas 🎅🏻🎅🏻
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid