× Members

LWCRA RE-ASSESSMENTS

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286056 by Gaston20
LWCRA RE-ASSESSMENTS was created by Gaston20
Hi,
I
I see a claimant below me has received a esa50 form dated after the 22nd November.
Could this be potentially be due to their original referral date letter being before the 22nd Nov? Not the UC50/ESA50 ?

As we know when esa/uc triggers a referral to the assessment department for a WCA, typically what happens for UC claimants is they receive a letter on the journal online (ESA get sent a letter in the post )stating that they are being referred and that the assessment department will be sending a questionnaire ‘Soon ’ .

Soon is important, because once they trigger the referral it can take days weeks or months to receive the questionnaire.
So people with an existing referral letter before the 22nd November will likely still receive UC50s now and in the future.

The date on the referral letter is the ONLY useful information. And anyone with a referral letter that is dated after the 22nd Nov is what we need to be looking out for as to be completely certain that assessments have indeed stopped for existing LCWRA claimants.

Unfortunately those who have gotten a referral letter dated before the 22nd November will likely still be assessed.

We should really be trying to figure out if anyone has had a referral letter on their journal that is dated after the 22nd November, not a UC50 questionnaire.

Maybe the mods could put out a post that asks if people who are already in the UC LCWRA group/ESA Support group to reply if they have received a referral letter dated after the 22nd November?
The following user(s) said Thank You: libra1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.