× Members

PIP - ESA Tribunal

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286041 by Olive
PIP - ESA Tribunal was created by Olive
Hi

If you go to a pip tribunal, will the judge be able to see on their computer if you have been to an ESA tribunal as well?

And would they look at the ESA tribunal result/outcome?
Or
Are they not interested in your ESA tribunal?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286055 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP - ESA Tribunal
Hi Olive

The Tribunal panel will only see papers that the DWP and you submit. The DWP are unlikely to submit anything related to your ESA as they won't consider it relevant. There is nothing to stop you in your submission if you think it is relevant to say that you also had to go through a tribunal for your ESA, and the DWP and their assessors don't seem to understand your condition.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olive

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286313 by Jacs
Replied by Jacs on topic PIP - ESA Tribunal
Hi, I have been to tribunal 3 times (IB decade ago, ESA, PIP) and I have stated in each case that I have gone to tribunal and won and the discrepancies from health assessors inaccuracies and the impact this had on my health each time over 18mths+ time for the process. Think of the impact on your health and daily living. Good luck. I'm going tghrough my PIP Review and have just received a letter after a year for my health assessment via telephone next friday 22nd December, few days before christmas is so stressful. Mindfullness and meditation breathing is key to help me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, Olive

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286347 by Olive
Replied by Olive on topic PIP - ESA Tribunal
Thank you Jacs for your reply and Good luck with your review on Friday
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacs

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.