× Members

ESA PIP

• claimant and carers
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286003 by claimant and carers
ESA PIP was created by claimant and carers
In December 2021 forms landed on the Mat for a PIP review the last form that was moving me from DLA to PIP ,despite having being given Life DLA high care and high mobility so in 2014 were down graded the mobility ,in 2021 review came didn’t get a resolved answer till March 2023 were awarded high care and upgrade high mobility - with using the disability handbook and special wording ,it’s what you go through daily you kind of need your memory jobbing ,because so much can be forgotten as you’ve adapted your daily routine - but now it 2023 - November 2023 ESA support review but it’s WCA ,the forms on your linked pages still is a ESA50 but the design ,format is different ,I've returned it December but unlike PIP receiving a text of receipt- got nothing despite sending it by recorded delivery ,did received another letter reminding me that they hadn’t received it ,I returned it with 4 days to spare but again thanks to your team (wording ) is important.
Always noticed it’s always December aiming at spoiling my Christmas.
The anxiety is unmeasurable and they is just nothing your able to do about it .
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286007 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA PIP
Hi Claimant and carers

I'm sorry to hear that you are one of the people who either received a form over Christmas or this time around are waiting to hear over the Christmas period. It's probably pointless for me to say "Try not to worry about it" - because of course you will, but I hope that you will be able to have some joy during the festive time, and I hope you hear back quickly from the DWP.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Chocolady

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.