× Members

When I I be reassessed for PIP/ADP

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #285926 by mumsgirl
When I I be reassessed for PIP/ADP was created by mumsgirl
Hi, my PIP is due up on Oct 2024, so when should I expect (roughly) to receive the reassessement form? I think last time I received it a year before it was due up.

Also, I live in Scotland so what happens, why they 'invite' me to apply for ADP instead of PIP?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #285933 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic When I I be reassessed for PIP/ADP
Hi mumsgirl

You should receive your review form usually 6 months before your claim runs out, what some claimants do is to start preparing so that they do not have to do it all at the last moment.

As you live in Scotland then you should get ADP review form, I would contact your local Welfare Rights Organisation, they will be able to give you more up todate information; advicelocal.uk

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.