× Members

Urgent help for telephone assessment, please

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #285909 by MunchaKing
Replied by MunchaKing on topic Urgent help for telephone assessment, please
Thank you so very much Gary. I first joined this site about seven years ago, and found it helpful in making my PIP claim. Which was not only successful but also I was awarded the enhanced rate for both parts. I have been totally thrown, as Id received a letter telling me my award was extended until July 2024!! So getting the calls and ultimately this impending assessment, which has sent me into a frenzy. I guess the letter Id received wasn't worth the paper it was written on. I'm 64 (65 on Christmas Day) and had hoped I just might manage to limp through until next year. Without having to go through this ordeal. I'm praying, and hoping against hope that if they don't uphold my claim, that they won't stop my money before Christmas. Although I'm feeling really pessimistic right now. Thank you for all the suggestions above. I really do appreciate them more thank you know. I'll go and take a look on the link you've given me. Nik xXx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.