× Members

UC50 received - is it ok to type it up using gov site doc?

More
10 months 1 day ago #285792 by KABTT
Dear all, I've had a UC50 through and have found the online form version on the gov site. As it takes so long to handwrite with RA in my hands I'm just checking that it's ok to use the online version. Had a PIP review recently and couldn't find AR1 on line so had to handwrite and it took forever to complete. Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 day ago #285819 by Gary
Hi KimABT

Yes you can use the gov site doc for the UC50, there is no AR1 online as each form has a unique barcode.

It is perfectly OK for you to type your answers and attach them as extra pages to the form, just make sure that each page has your full name and NIN at the top and that they are numbered, we recommend "page X of Y" so that it is easy to see if pages are missing. Make sure you clearly mark on the form where your answers are and on the relevant page that you are answering question X.

I would not split your answers across the form and attached pages, do one or the other for each activity (not question), splitting it risks the second part of your answer not being read.

Attach the pages to the back of the form using a staple or make a hole in the top left corner and use a treasury tag, string or ribbon to the form. The pages need to be easily detached so that they can be scanned by the DWP.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.