× Members

pip review- assessor's report advice please

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #286368 by Gary
Hi headabovethewater

The reply you have received is a standard reply sent to most claimants.

The assessors report will give you a heads up but not always, I was speaking to a claimant a few months ago who had all (a)'s on the report but they were awarded standard for both components but usually it does give you an idea so you can start planning for the next stage.

They say 6 - 8 weeks but it does vary across regions.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: headabovethewater

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• headabovethewater
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 5 days ago #287108 by headabovethewater
Replied by headabovethewater on topic pip review- assessor's report advice please
Little update, I heard nothing from sending the letter but finally got my award letter 2nd weekend in January, dated 25th Dec, lower mobility new award and kept on standard daily. I believe it should be higher daily. I have just managed to scrape in the date to send a Mr - as I've been in a flare up - sent special delivery so will arrive in time. Arrrgh its so frustrating but at least with the letter I had all the bullet points ready!
I called today to say I had sent letter and they tried to start a Mr on the phone is that normal - obviously a rookie a rookie error on my part 😕 I said I'm not upto this due to flare up so she said she will make note letter on way for Mr- I'm hoping this is OK?
Thank you for any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid