× Members

Wanting to record my PIP video assessment next week

More
10 months 2 days ago #285750 by DebF
Hi

I have a PIP video assessment next week. I am extremely nervous!

Could anybody kindly tell me how to go about making a video recording of the assessment and do I need to contact PIP to ask/tell them?

I am not very computer savvy I'm afraid and the whole thing is making me a nervous wreck.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 days ago #285769 by BIS
Hi DebF

Have you asked them to provide you with a copy of the video assessment? You can do so, but you should do so before the assessment takes place. If you want to make your own recording, the easiest thing is for you to take a sound recording - which you can do on your phone if you have a suitable app. I can't tell you what to use - as people have different things on their phones. You don't have to tell them you are making your own recording - as this is for your own private use.

Be aware that several members have reported trouble with the video assessments and have found that a planned video assessment has turned into a phone assessment.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 1 day ago #285789 by DebF
Thank you BIS!

No I’ve not asked them and the thought of having to phone them again is turning my stomach so thinking to leave that. I have found a suitable app on my phone so will use that, bonus not having to tell them!

Thank you so much for your reply
DebF
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.