× Members

Universal Credit (LCWRA)

More
10 months 3 days ago #285717 by Claire1985
Universal Credit (LCWRA) was created by Claire1985
Hi all,

Hope you are all keeping well.

First time for me to post on here as I'm new here. I usually work. However, the start of this year I became quit unwell physically and mentally. I have suffered with anxiety, PTSD and panic disorder for years, my medication has usually controlled it to some extent. But the last few years my physical health haven't been the best due to gynaecology issues.

Anyway, I had a health assessment with UC a few weeks ago and had my outcome last week.

I'm new to UC and to all this so wondering what and when will I get LCWRA payments whilst I'm currently off work unwell and to unwell to go back at the moment?

Any help is appreciated for payments and back payments etc 😊

Thanks x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 days ago #285718 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Universal Credit (LCWRA)
Hi Claire1985,

Welcome to the forum.

Usually with these, you keep submitting your fitnotes to the DWP, and then they'll send you a UC50 form to which you'll fill in, and then have an appt with an HCP.

I'm assuming you've already been given the award of LCWRA ? If so, It's usually from what I remember, the first 3 months are disregarded before you'll be given an extra £390 approx on top of the standard Universal Credit award, which the amount differs based on your age, and relationship status if single or living as a couple.

Hope this helps, any further info, just reply back, and myself or one of the other mods will do our utmost to try assist you.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.