× Members

Re-determination ADP Scotland

More
10 months 5 days ago #285660 by annas100
Re-determination ADP Scotland was created by annas100
Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask if here is more about Adult Disability Payment or Re-dermination.

I ask them two few my daily living as I scored 11 points missed out 1 points. I went to the GP and she told me to ask them to look at it and contact her as things changed.
Is anybody are having an experience with ADP as I was on Pip before but I have to changed my circumstances as my health has got worse.
Just worry they will refused me or gave me a less points now then I scored. My Gp told me I should be on highest rates. Mobility are just the daily living I need. Thank you for all your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.