× Members

Assessment

More
10 months 6 days ago #285644 by Charliem
Assessment was created by Charliem
Hi i had my assessment call on 6th november i am just waiting the outcome,do i need to ask for the report before a decision or after and can you ask for this report if i am fit for work or not fit for work basicly what i am trying to say can i have the report either way thanku.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 6 days ago #285645 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Assessment
Hi Goneshopping

I assume that we are talking about WCA assessment in which case you have to wait for a decision before asking for a copy of the assessors report (UC85).

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 6 days ago #285647 by Charliem
Replied by Charliem on topic Assessment
Sorry gary it was for esa

More
10 months 4 days ago #285677 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Assessment
Hi Goneshopping

You still have to wait for the decision to come out for ESA before you can ask for a copy of the report. It's an ESA85.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #286683 by Charliem
Replied by Charliem on topic Assessment
Hi just to let you know i have been put in the esa support group with backpay from may 2023,it had been a couple years of stress since trying to get the benefits i deserve i got there in the end,so now i am stress free,for anyone else who is trying to acheive a good outcome dont give up hope however long it takes it will all be worth it in the end,good luck to all.:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Sheila 966

More
8 months 1 week ago #286708 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Assessment
Hi Goneshopping

Many, many congratulations. That is good news. I'm so happy for you. Well done. Glad to hear that you feel stress free. Enjoy it.

BIS

Tags: @ESA @RESULT

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.