× Members

Confused esa,pip support group

More
10 months 1 week ago #285613 by lynn
Confused esa,pip support group was created by lynn
Hello ,am very confused ,about ,what's happing ,am in support group ,esa contributions and I also receive pip ,standard ,and mobility .is pip stopping ,altogether ,will I lose all my income ,and when will this happen ,thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285636 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Confused esa,pip support group
Hi lynn

You are perfectly safe, PIP is not stopping, you will not be affected by UC as you are in receipt of CB ESA and in the support group.

To keep yourself up to date with what is going on, if you have not already done so, sign up to B&W's free news letter.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lynn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.