× Members

substantial risk

More
10 months 1 week ago #285571 by rorylola
substantial risk was created by rorylola
Hi, apologies if this has been a topic already but i can’t find it! how do i know if my lcwra is due to substantial risk? as i think it will be one of the categories reviewed by dwp and is that the case? i’m stressing so much tia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285580 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic substantial risk
Hi rorylola

Please try to stop stressing over this - because you will only make yourself ill over something that the DWP may not even do and may not apply to you anyway. I would expect most people who have been categorised as 'substantial risk' would already know because of the information they provided when filling out their form. If it concerns you, the only way you would know is to ring the DWP and ask.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.