× Members

WCA Total Removal of Mobility Category

More
10 months 1 week ago #285553 by fibrofred
WCA Total Removal of Mobility Category was created by fibrofred
Hello

Thank-you for keeping everyone up-to-date with the outcome of the recent 'Consultation' on Changes to WCA Categories under your News Section.

I am still getting over the shock of this response in relation to the TOTAL REMOVAL of the Mobility Category!!

www.gov.uk/government/consultations/work...riptors-consultation

Please would you be able to clarify a couple of things as I'm not confident on my own take on the above.

If people in the LCWRA or ESA Support Group are only in these groups solely because of points related to mobility, will they completely lose their benefits?

Also, does it mean there will be no more WCAs from now if people aren't due to be assessed until 2025?

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285556 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic WCA Total Removal of Mobility Category
Hi fibrofred

I cannot give you that answer yet as it is so new.

Keep an eye out for B&W news letter, the back office will keep members fully up to date.

At present information has not yet filtered down to the likes of myself.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fibrofred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.