× Members

ESA reassessment

More
10 months 1 week ago #285545 by debbiesixtysix1
ESA reassessment was created by debbiesixtysix1
Good evening,
I know you will be getting plenty of queries about today’s Autumn Statement. I am aware scrapping wca changes are to new claimants and not me, if it comes in at all….

It will be interesting what happens to me ?

I am at present and have been for many years, qualified for LCWRA based on 15 pts for mobility activity on contributions ESA support Group. I am due an ESA reassessment in March 2025 ( no WCA if it comes in force 2025 ) and as you have probably read this activity has been scrapped. I am also on PIp due for reassessment May 2027.

I Wonder if my assessment will go ahead ? Or if it will be deferred again and no further WCA will be needed for me in the future as I claim PIP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fibrofred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285554 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA reassessment
Hi debbiesixtysix

Only time will tell, I have not read the full implication, B&W have released their news letter with update information which I have just skimmed over.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fibrofred

More
10 months 1 week ago #285560 by fibrofred
Replied by fibrofred on topic ESA reassessment
I am in exactly the same boat as you! ESA Support Group (Contribution) and I am awarded 15 points solely due to the Mobility criteria. PIP review imminent. I also put queries on this site earlier so I know poor Gary's head must be spinning!!

I am aware of many others in the same situation. Very worrying times as it seems pretty clear there will be no criteria to warrant us being placed in the SG or the new 'Health' Group which it will be called in the future - so therefore no ESA payment.

Can't find anywhere in the attached that mentions what happens to people like us who will suffer great financial stress.
www.gov.uk/government/consultations/work...riptors-consultation

The cruelty continues.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.