× Members

Success tribunal

More
10 months 1 week ago #285502 by taniaw67
Success tribunal was created by taniaw67
I had a review recently and they put me on standard mobility because they only looked at physical questions. I’ve been on enhanced for years. They failed to account for my anxiety and needing someone with me on unfamiliar routes (10 points).

I then had mandatory request turned down.

I put in an appeal to tribunal- when DWP were due to submit their response, I got a letter saying theiyd looked again and gave me enhanced for daily living and mobility for an ongoing period - review in 10 years.

So, anyone going through the process don’t give up. Get some support.

DWP rely on people giving up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , linwinn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285529 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Success tribunal
Hi taniaw67

Congratulations on your enhanced ongoing award. That is good to hear. So glad you weren't forced to go through with the Tribunal. Well done.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 1 week ago #285611 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Success tribunal
Hi taniaw67,
Well done on your success. Not giving up is often the key to success. Thank you for sharing your story, this will hopefully encourage others to keep going.
Once again, well done.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.