× Members

Pip assessment this morning... cancelled 😞

More
10 months 1 week ago #285419 by Ember.beanie
Hey everyone, I have been building myself up for weeks for my PIP assessment that was meant to happen this morning at 9am. I was awake the whole night because I was so worried about it. I had everything ready by 8.30.. 9am came and went, 9.15 came and went, 9.30 came and went and then the phone rang.. only to he told the Assessor wasn't available now and to reschedule for two weeks time.

I'm absolutely devastated to say the least I could just cry 🥺.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago - 10 months 1 week ago #285420 by LL26
Hi Ember.beanie,

Appointments cancelled at the last moment are always frustrating, especially DWP assessments and you have psyched yourself up! I feel your angst.

I can only suggest you try and enjoy the day, and not to worry too much today. Save the worrying until nearer next time.
Just hang on in there!

LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 months 1 week ago by LL26.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.