× Members

PIP: How long to know whether get an interview.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285381 by HappyUnwell
Once you submit your Pip application, how long (roughly) does it take for you to be informed about an interview?

Or how long informed no interview is required.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285392 by Chris
Hi H/U,

I've answered this on another post as it's a duplicate Q/.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 1 week ago #285399 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic PIP: How long to know whether get an interview.
Hi, I’m currently in the process of applying for PIP and have just had my telephone assessment 3 days ago. Here is my timeline so far:

- 25th September 2023 submitted form & evidence
- 25th October text received - ‘A health professional is looking at your claim and will contact you to arrange an appointment if needed’
- 2nd Nov unexpected 30min call from IAS to discuss how my condition affects me and see if a paper assessment is enough (No it wasn’t) said they’d book a full assessment.
- 3rd Nov text message received notifying telephone appointment booked for 13:30 on 17th Nov.
- 17th Nov Telephone assessment conducted. Took 1.5 hrs.

On Monday I will call and ask for a copy of the assessors report, but she did tell me during my assessment that it would be another 6-8 weeks before DWP make their decision.

Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.