× Members

Success Story! Thank you everyone!

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285364 by sgbd
I'm completely relieved! After five months of waiting I got the excellent news that I was awarded PIP- enhanced daily living and standard mobility- for my c-PTSD, anxiety, OCD and ADHD. And my award will last for four years! I honestly do not think that I could have done it without the PIP application guide and the support of the moderators. I cannot thank Benefits and Work enough!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285384 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Success Story! Thank you everyone!
Hi sgbd,

That's awesome news! I bet it's a great weight off your shoulders? Very well done!

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgbd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.