× Members

Repeating previous PIP answers OK?

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285216 by LeChuck
Repeating previous PIP answers OK? was created by LeChuck
As title really, is there an issue if I repeat the wording of previous PIP applications? Will there be any negative consequences, like they think I am just coasting and haven't taken the process seriously, so they'll want to look more closely or F2F me?

I am having to fill in an AR1 form and feel like the last one I sent was perfect, when I had a lot of help, so changing it just seems a backward step. I am also really struggling due to the reasons I claim getting through this process at all.

Would really appreciate any informed opinions

Thanks for reading

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285233 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Repeating previous PIP answers OK?
Hi LeChuck

Yes, you can use the wording you used in your previous PIP form. Just change it by putting in something like "Nothing has changed since (date). I still have ....(repeat the sentences from the previous form) or you will be saying, "My health has deteriorated since (date). My ....(repeat information from the previous form) has grown worse because of (give a reason).

You don't have to repeat everything from the previous form - just make sure that they know what has stayed the same and what has gotten worse.

Have a look at the Guide to PIP claims and reviews - page 128 onwards where you can see the advice about filling in the AR1 form

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.