× Members

Does IAS have the same Change Of Assessment Type as Capita?

• lynnyv@hotmail.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285184 by lynnyv@hotmail.co.uk
Would somebody be able to advise me if IAS has the same Change Of Assessment review process that Capita does?

The B&W PIP guide (V59 July 2023) pages 104-105 describes the process, which I think is the process that Capita detailed in their response to the Coroner in April 2021.

I have written to IAS (with RM proof of delivery) requesting a review of their choice of assessment. My letter was received by IAS on the 7th November. It's now the 10th November and I've not had any communication from IAS that would indicate that they are reviewing the type of assessment.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285199 by BIS
Hi LV

You can request a change of assessment type, whether it be Capita or IAS, who are carrying out the assessment. Three days from them receiving the letter isn't very long (though I know it will seem like it to you). I hope you get the change you have requested. If you don't, you can put in a second request.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.