× Members

MM progress

More
11 months 23 hours ago #284884 by Sassy
MM progress was created by Sassy
Hi i have just read the "PIP administrative exercise for MM: progress report to 31 August 2023" on the gov website.

It referrers to activity 9 and prompting and social support.

I can see i was awarded 9b for prompting for engagement with others f2f on 8/4/2016 which seems to fit their criteria for an uplift on points.

If i were to get this i would move from standard to enhanced so a big difference.

Do i need to put in a mandatory reconsideration pls? Or do i need to wait to hear?

I am currently doing a MR on my current pip award. Will this affect my chances too?

Many thanks
Sassy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 13 hours ago #284898 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic MM progress
Hi Sassy

I have not seen the report so I cannot answer your query.

You may want to contact DWP direct and ask the question, there were a number of LEAP enquiries undertaken by DWP, not sure if they have finished reviewing all the files for each enquiry.

You could ask your local Welfare Rights Organisation, they will be able to take into account your circumstances; advicelocal.uk

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sassy

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285009 by Sassy
Replied by Sassy on topic MM progress
Hi Gary

Thank you. I may do that but am in the middle of a mandatory reconsideration so dont wish to rock the boat presently.

The MM decision might help so many of your members though , and could be a very helpful focus for your newsletter.. much like the leap stuff was.

If i do find out anymore i will update.

Many thank
Sassy

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285033 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic MM progress
Hi Sassy

Thank you for your post, I will forward your post on to the back office to pick up.

If you find out any more keep us posted

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.