× Members

Bank statements

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293203 by Rory
Replied by Rory on topic Bank statements
My mental health condition stops me from engaging with them. Also I wanted to close my claim with them prior to this. Does anyone know if closing a claim under review (with UCR ) agent cancels following phone appointments? This is not an investigation with compliance team or fraud team. it's with UCR agent. Does anyone know of their protocol at this stage?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #293227 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Bank statements
Hi Rory

It is not something that I have any experience with, maybe one of our forum members maybe able to shed some light on the subject.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jakkijax

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.